Half grout / full grout concrete grouted splice coupler for
High strength bar splice cement grouted coupler concrete grouting
High strength grout coupler sleeve rebar splice coupler for
Precast concrete construction is gaining popularity worldwide.
Structures which were previously made only with cast-in-situ
concrete are now being constructed using precast concrete. To
facilitate this process, special rebar splicing systems are needed
to increase the structural integrity of precast concrete
CT type and CTH type. CT sleeve couplers consist of a thread end
where the threaded rebars are turn in and the other end of sleeve
to be grouted. CTH is a fully grouted sleeve used when both rebars
to be joined are not
|Model of sleeve||Rebar size(mm) With Thread splice||Rebar size(mm) With Grouting splice||Diameter(D) ×Length(H)(mm)||Thread Depth(H1) (mm)||Rebar Embedment Depth(mm)||Internal diameter of grouting sleeve D1(mm)||Special Concrete|
|Model of sleeve||Rebar size splicing (mm)||Sleeve Diameter(D) ×Length(H)(mm)||Rebar Embedment minimum Depth(mm)||Internal diameter of grouting sleeve D1(mm)|
Remark: 1-above are standard sleeve size;
2-sleeve is made of: quality carbon structural steels or Alloy
3-Mechanical properties: Tensile strength≥600Mpa; Yield
strength≥355Mpa; Percentage elongation after fracture≥16%.
1. Designed and manufactured in compliance with ACI318, JGJ107, UBC
1997, BS8110, NF35-20-1, DIN1045, ISO 15835.
2. Full-Tension splice, bar break under tensile tests.
3. Offers structural integrity in splicing rebar of precast
4. Convenient and flexible to use, high production efficiency and
5. The thread could be produced in advance without influencing the
6. Full traceability of material origin and production batch.
7. Manufactured under strict quality assurance plan ISO 9001.
8. Save material and energy,shorten construction period,cost
9. Finishing connection of sleeve one side with rebar at the
factory–Eliminating problems of axis shifting sleeve with rebar and
canceling seal part for sealing the
gap of sleeve with rebar.
10. The length of the sleeve is shorter than the conventional
couple that two side fill the grout for splicing the rebar, since
one side of the sleeve spliced the rebar by
11. It will need lower grouting pressure during filling
high-strength cementitious grout, and easier sealing for horizontal
gap that linking sleeve in precast concrete
members on site.
Column to Column
Columns to Foundations
Shear Walls to Foundations
Shear Wall to Shear Wall
Panel to Panel
Walls to Floor Slab